- Valencia - Valencia
CEVISAMA has established itself as the foremost event for Spain’s ceramic tile industry. Of all the trade fairs that take place in Spain it is one of the most international. Every year, CEVISAMA shows the world the potential the ceramic tile industry and its associated industries have to offer, with the latter including leading edge sectors such as frits, glazes and colours for ceramic tiles, in which Spain is a world leader in innovation and technology.
The upcoming edition of the fair is set to take place from 20th to 24th February 2017 at Feria Valencia and will as ever be showcasing Spain’s other leading industry sector – bathrooms, which is a bigger section every year – as well as complementary sectors such as natural stone, raw materials, roof tiles and bricks, materials and tools for laying and installing tiles, and machinery used in the ceramic tile industry. An unmissable event for distributors, property developers, architects and interior designers.
- More than 100.000 Sq. Mt. of exhibition area
- More than 35 years of experience in a specialist pioneering exhibition
- More offering in ceramics, with the participation of the whole spanish ceramic tile industry, a world leader
- More than 145 exhibiting countries present at the fair
- More than 78.221 Buyers attracted by a top level showcase
- More design and innovation
- More than 275 new products and collections presented in a trends catwalk
- More networking with industry leaders
- More than 300 media professionals from around the world
NIVEL 3 PABELLÓN 2