New shower tray line
May 3, 2016 · News update
Bathco presents a new collection of shower trays designed to fit any style or space. A proposal of different wood textures and finishes that redefine the concept of elegance in the shower area.
Bathco and Aquanit present a new collection of shower trays designed to fit any style or space. A proposal of different wood textures and finishes that redefine the concept of elegance in the shower area.
Straight lines and geometric shapes are combined perfectly with textures and warm colors, in a collection that reinterprets the bathroom.
Furthermore, the quality of the ceramic material of which these pieces are made of, provides anti-slip and highly resistant properties.
Porcelain of these shower trays consists of a mixture of fine-grained clays and other minerals to produce a dense piece, which makes it highly resistant to moisture, stain and wear. They do not absorb stains and become resistant to temperature changes. Because of these characteristics, porcelain stoneware of these shower trays, is resistant to heavy traffic in both interior and exterior applications while maintaining its color and appearance intact.
• Minimum water absorption.
• Highly resistant to stains and chemicals.
• Resistant to temperature changes. Suitable for all type of ventilated facade and outdoor floor&wall areas.
• Electricity isolation. Because of low water absorption, porcelain tiles provide electricity isolation. Ideal to make antistatic areas.
• Resistant to abrasion. Ideal for using at heavy traffic area: shopping malls, supermarkets, banks, metro stations, business centers, etc.
• Highly resistant to mechanical influences. Ideal for industrial use.
• Easy cleaning and maintenance. Can be normally washed with water and alkaline based detergents.